Saturday, 11 January 2014

'Angel in Disguise' - Journal Page for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ('Blues')



Hello there!

The weekend is finally here! Yay! I'm especially looking forward to our Sunday family craft up! This weekend is also special to me as I have at the very last minute decided to create and submit a journal page for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. This time is is themed 'Blues'. Exciting, right? My journal page is a little tribute to my dear Grandma who recently passed away, God bless her. I have chosen a butterfly theme as to me (and many) it is a symbol of transformation and I'd like to think that my Grandma is now an Angel :)








I hope you like it. Please keep your fingers crossed for me and any I'd love to hear from you so feel free to comment. 

Thank you for stopping by! All the best!  

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! Your drawing is wonderful and I love the bright colors of the butterfly! Also love the border and words around the edge. Wonderful work. You have inspired me to start sketching again. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thank you for your kind comments! You've made my day :) I'm so pleased that you like it. Please sign up or follow by email so that I can share more with you in the future. All the best!
      Ingrid

      Delete
  2. Stunning drawing and your journal page is such a lovely tribute to your grandma. What a beautiful thought inspiring page. Thanks for joining in on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suzanne! Thank you very much! your kind comments mean a lot to me. I am about to finish my page for the Ice Inspiration Challenge on SSS blog so please take a look once posted. I hope you like that one too :) Many thanks, all the best,
      Ingrid

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.