Saturday, 22 February 2014

Altered Mini Playing card - week 8




Hi there!

It's nearly the end of the week and here's the 8th altered tiny playing card... here's more info on what this is about.

The background was made with gesso, Big Brush Pens and a polka dot washi tape.

I stamped the heart and the background stamp in the bottom left corner with Stazon and then just played with my Posca white pen and my black Faber-Castell artist pen.

I tried not to overdo this one as I wanted to write on it... it is a small reminder to me of the things we do for our children and how much it is all worth it.

Thank you for stopping by!  Best wishes, have a fab weekend!

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.