Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Altered Mini Playing Cards - week 1 - 6




Hello, friends!

I've been watching some youtube videos and have come across 'inchies' and 'altered playing cards' which gave me an idea. I thought I'd take it a step further and combine the two as I happen to have tiny playing cards. I'm going to alter one card a week and will have a round up of all of them at the end of the year. As I am 'only' 6 weeks behind here are my first 6 mini altered playing cards. They are like tiny art journal pages, don't you think? I LOVE them! I've had so much fun so far I can't wait to play some more.

I started my blog 4 weeks ago so it is still a 'baby' blog, but I think it is time to get a bit more organised and mix it up a bit! You will mostly see me sharing cards, art journaling and other artsy projects, but I will occasionally throw a bit of sewing, DIY, crocheting and other creations into the mix. Hopefully this will make it more fun for everybody. I say, why to limit to one area of expertise when there are so many. I have always been a crafty soul and have many skills including embroidery, sewing, cooking and so on... why not to share them all! Well, apart from the cooking bit... I think I shall leave that one out :)

My tiny works of art (altered playing cards) will be a weekly bonus posted on any day so keep an eye out.

As much as I'd love to post something new every day I doubt I will be able to due to the limited time I get for crafting, editing, posting etc., but I will post as often as I can.

Please feel free to leave me a comment and don't forget to sign up so you don't miss a thing! :)

Many thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes

Ingrid xxx








The mini playing cards I'm 'playing' with... 





2 comments:

  1. Love these altered playing cards. They are just great......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm so glad you like them. I'll be adding a new one tomorrow and then one each week so maybe you might like to sign up and get an update on them. Thank you for visiting my blog, All the best, Ingrid xxx

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.