Monday, 17 February 2014

A Vintage Card



Happy Monday!

I promised you a card today and, of course, I had to try out my new stamps 'Pretty' from the Lost & Found series by My Minds Eye. They are great and I decided to make a vintage card with them. I used the 'Classic Elegance' patterned papers by Melissa Frances. They go together like a bread and butter! Love them!

I have to keep this post short and sweet as my toddler is menacing!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Love
Kaboodle Doodle  - Use Buttons & Twine
Love to Scrap  - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge - Monochrome (I think it is monochrome enough...)
Craftitude - Anything Goes or Valentine's/Love

Thank you for taking time to stop by! Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous vintage card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Laurian! All the best!
      Ingrid xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab card, thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. Best wishes,
      Ingrid x

      Delete
  3. Nice vintage design and what a loving message. Thank you for sharing your card with Creative Moments. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Leona. I hope you have a great day! Best wishes,
      Ingrid x

      Delete
  4. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran! Thank you! I think I managed to get it in first :) Quite funne, I'm never first in these challenges :) x

      Delete
  5. Great card, thank you so much for joining us at craftitude this time, good luck and hope you will join us again soon
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the vintage style! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brenda! Thank you very much for your kind comment, best wishes.
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.