Sunday, 16 March 2014

Altered Mini Playing card - week 11



Hello!

I hope you have had a great weekend.

I'm here with another one of my teeny tiny altered cards! Week 11! Time flies... talking about that, where did the time go today? I am a dash late with this post, but better late than never ;)

Greg took Isabella to the park today so I had some time to play. I made some pretty backgrounds for cards using a monoprinting technique with an acrylic block. I didn't used any paint, I will be doing that tomorrow, I used my Big Brush pens which contain the gorgeous india ink and the results are stunning. I will upload some photos tomorrow so keep an eye out! I'm working on something and will be using some of them and some painty ones to make cards with for a special magazine challenge. I'm very excited about this one ;)

Thank you for stopping by! All the best,

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.