Saturday, 8 March 2014

Altered Mini Playing Cards - week 10



Hello!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend?

It's the end of the week 10 and time to share another mini playing card that I have taken the liberty to alter.

This one has a beautifully textured Gesso base (I created waves in it with my palette knife) with a turquoise and a light blue coating of an india ink with the help of my Big Brush Pens by Faber-Castell and sanded the heck out of the surface. I added some stamping with Stazon and swirls, doodled with my black artist pen by Faber-Castell and stenciled a tiny butterfly. Of course, this was asking for some sparkle so I decided to add a light blue rhinestone and a bit of Glossy Accents to the butterfly. Ta dah!

I hope you like this one! Please feel free to share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you, all the best,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.