Sunday, 2 March 2014

Altered Mini Playing Cards - week 9



Good morning!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend?

I have been playing with my teeny tiny playing card and here's the one for week 9! These tiny cards are so much fun. I really enjoy decorating them, but it is not as easy as you might think... the picture here looks large, but the playing card is only 2" x 1.5" in size so I really have to think 'small' when working with them. try it, see what you can come up with and then let me know, I'd love to see your version :)

I gave this one a good coat of Gesso, put another one on top and pulled them apart. This is what created the fabulous texture. When it was dry I applied some india ink with the use of my Big Brush pens (Pink Carmine127, Magenta 133, Purple Violet 136) and a spritz of water on a craft sheet. I sanded down the surface to accentuate the texture. I stamped the corner with my Stazon and the mesh stamp, then used my black Faber-Castell artist pen and a stencil to draw the dots and the flower. I finished the card of with some Glossy Accents on the flower. And that's it!

I hope you like this one! :)

Have a great Sunday! All the best,

Ingrid xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your itsy bitsy cards are wonderful. I love them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope you're well? Thank you very much! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.