Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Draw me pretty... another Doll Face



Good morning!

Another gorgeous day! Yay! I think we may have skipped winter, what do you think? I don't think we will have any snow :( Let's hope it was cold enough so we don't have too many creepy crawlies this summer... otherwise I'm moving...!

One pencil, an eraser and a paper and a few moments yesterday afternoon and I drew myself a pretty Doll Face. If you wonder who she is then the answer to that is simple... she's a fraction of my imagination. :)

I've always liked to draw faces, since I was a little girl really. I also loved horses. I would read about them a lot and used to draw them too. Maybe that's what I'll draw next, I don't know. I create on impulse, I don't tend to plan too much. I get an idea in my head and I go with it.

I hope you like my new doll. I hope you have a great day or night, wherever you are!

Thank you for stopping by, all the best,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.