Monday, 24 March 2014

Exciting times ahead!

Hi there!

Just a quick note to say... I'm sorry I haven't been in touch very much, I have been sooo busy in the last few days. I have been creating more than ever. I have something exciting coming up. I will reveal everything to you in due course. This is gonna be good, I'm so excited I can't even tell you! I will be in touch tomorrow with my new Altered Mini Playing Card and possibly some other creation, depending on how much time the babies allow :)

In the meantime, have a fabulous time whatever you are doing and wherever you are. Thank you and all the best,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.