Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Magic Birthday Card



Hello!

I am a little bit late with my cards because I spent yesterday carrying the baby around! We are teething!! Not to worry though, Daddy saved the day and brought home some Chamomilla teething sachets.

I have made a card for a gorgeous little lady who happens to be Greg's niece. Believe it or not, we are a little late with sending it too so I wanted to make her an extra special one. It is a ''Magic' card! Oooh... some of you may wonder what it is, some of you probably know how it's made and what it does...


I won't be revealing how it was made this time as a true magician NEVER reveals his/her tricks ;) The only thing I will mention is that I learned this 'trick' from Stamp with Tami on youtube! Feel free to email me, if you have any questions and don't forget to let me know how you like the card. I always love to hear from you. Now for more pics...



Cool, huh? This card is so much fun! I hope she likes it!

I will be entering this card to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Tag It!
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Anything Goes or Add a Little Green
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Colour Inspired
Kaboodle Doodle - Anything but a Square
Melonheadz Friends - Bright Colours
Totally PaperCrafts - Female Birthday

Because I didn't get to post anything for you yesterday I will share one more super-fun card with you today so keep an eye out!

All the best, thanks for stopping by!

Ingrid xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a clever design!!!! I've never seen anything like this!!!! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps for our Color Challenge. Good luck!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zella! Thank you for your kind comment, I'm glad you like it. Best wishes,
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts for my choice of theme this week.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Cathy!
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty and what a cute idea! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! I'm glad you think so. Best wishes,
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Margaret! Thank you for stopping by to leave a kind comment, best wishes,
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.