Monday, 31 March 2014

Mother's Day Card



Hello!

What a special day it is today! I have been so spoilt by my man! Thank you for making my day special, Dear! xxx
Today is the day we tell our mums how wonderful they are and how grateful we are to have them for our mums. My mum is the best one in the world...to me anyway! I am lucky to have two! Well, the other is my partner's mum, but I love her as much. She's the sweetest person ever, intelligent, knowledgeable, generous and always kind hearted. She lives so far from us now we don't really get to see her so we had to send this card and something little to her. I hope she likes it.

It was made using the lilac Core'dinations cardstock. I cut it to size to outline my focal image (Hero Arts Hydrangea Stamp coloured with india ink & water) and tore the bottom corner on both. I embossed a strip of the same lilac cardstock with my border folder and attached it accross my white panel adhered to the purple base. I used a thin white satin ribbon and some flat back white pearls to give the card a little interest and stamped the greeting in black Stazon.

What do you think? Thank you for stopping and don't forget to send a sweet message to your Mummy! 

Best wishes and Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful Mums out there! 

Ingrid xxx


2 comments:

  1. Je to moc krásna karta. Ďakujem,za vetu,ktorú si do svojho článku napísala....že som najlepšia na svete.
    Milujúca mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neni zac, Mami! Rikam jen pravdu. Pro tebe mam v planu neco jineho... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.