Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Altered Mini Playing Card - week 18



Hello there!

We're already half way through the week! Time flies! I've had a crazy busy week and managed to squeeze quite a lot in so far.

There has also been another wonderful news! My card (click here to view the post) has been selected into the Top 3 over at the A Blog Named Hero challenge blog! Check out the badge I got! I am absolutely delighted! Thank you very much!

Also I've altered another playing card, this time choosing pretty pinks and brown shades. If you have been following me for a while you know I love texture in my artwork and at the moment I'm very much enjoying slapping all kinds of textures on these little beauties. Here I used Gesso, my pink glitter frosting paste by Glitzcraft, a piece of a dry wall tape, a gauze, stamping with a Prima script stamp, sponged the edges with the Walnut Stain Distress ink, did a bit of doodling with my beloved Muji pen and my white Signo pen, I made some splatters with my white Posca pen and even stapled the punched out and sponged the book paper butterfly. I added a bit of shimmer with the Cosmic Shimmer watercolours - I'm in love with them right now, they add the right amount of shimmer to any project. I wish the photo showed it off better... So, what do you think? Liking the texture and the sparkle mixtravaganza? I really like the contrast of grunge, texture and sparkle at the moment!

Feel free to leave a comment to share your thoughts or maybe an idea of what you might like to see next.

Thank you for visiting! All the best,

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.