Saturday, 5 April 2014

Build a background card #1



Hello there!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend?

As you can see I have been playing with some bright colours this time and created a background with pigment inks and some clear embossing powder. The stamp I used is by My Minds Eye, Lost & Found set called 'Pretty'. I mounted it onto a black cardstock and then onto a turquoise coloured base. I added a stamped sentiment that was covered with an acetate sheet attached with a couple of black and white brads. Despite the card being so bright I thought it needed something else so I went ahead and adhered some iridescent stars across the front panel.

I hope you like it. Feel free to leave a comment. I will be posting heaps more cards in the next few days so join the site or sign up for email updates so you don't miss a thing ;)

This card will be entered into the 'Build a Background Challenge' over at A Blog Named Hero. Fingers crossed!

Thank you for stopping by!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.