Saturday, 5 April 2014

Build a Background Card #2



Hi again!

This my second card I'd like to enter into the 'Build a Background Challenge' over at A Blog Named Hero. The card background was made by stamping the lovely large Hero Arts flower and the small flowers (I've no idea what make the small flower is as my dear daughter has peeled the sticker off!) embossed in black and mounted onto a dark purple (eggplant) coloured base. I stamped and embossed more flowers and used the Big Brush Pens to colour them in and went over them with a purple glitter glue. The sentiment was stamped with black Stazon on a white card and mounted onto a black scalloped edge strip.

I hope you like this one too! Feel free to let me know what you think.

All the best,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.