Sunday, 27 April 2014

CASE Study DT Challenge - card #2 (Jennifer McGuire)

Good morning!

What a lovely weekend so far! It started with a visit from our dear friends who came to see us all the way from France and I managed to make two cards and a small canvas that I will share with you later.

One of the cards that I have made is intended for the Design Team Challenge over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog and is inspired by the cardmaking queen of techniques, the lovely Jennifer McGuire! You can find her making the gorgeous card in the video below:




My card was created using
the same techniques only with a slight twist in the design. I used the gorgeous Papermania patterned 6 x 6 papers for the front panel, my Walnut Stain Distress Ink for sponging, the white WOW! embossing powder with Prima stamps (I had to mask the bid off before stamping the grass) and added some embellishments to reflect my personal style...


I hope you like it.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Garden
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog - Keep It simple
Paula Holifield Crafts (A Little Bit Crafty) - Birds & Bees
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

I will be sharing one more card for you today so keep an eye out! Thank you for stopping by!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

18 comments:

  1. Super lovely, the distressing gives it an extra oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the organic tones and the mix of patterns! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The front panel reminds me of wooden boards... :) I'm glad you like it. Ingrid x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the papers you have used and your embossing.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your kind comment, Jo! Ingrid x

      Delete
  4. Brilliant! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks, Alrik! Jennifer is a good teacher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty. Such a rustic look--unexpected and lovely. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for your kind comment, Joyce! Ingrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & very good luck. Be sure to visit us tomorrow for the winner & top selection and back on Thursday for the start of our brand new challenge for May. Take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! I will hop over, thanks. Have a great day! Ingrid x

      Delete
  10. This is wonderful. I love the layout, gorgeous papers and soft colours.
    Thank you for taking part in a Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your sweet comment, Sue! Ingrid xx

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.