Saturday, 5 April 2014

Congratulations! card



The Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog is celebration their 5th birthday of challenges and how better to say congratulations than with a lovely handmade Congratulations card. I will be adding this one to all the gorgeous entries over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog in their 'Anything Goes' challenge.

The background was made using my Calypso Teal Dylusions ink and some water. I layered a half of a doily, a vellum handmade envelope, some pretty Prima flowers with silver sequins and a white feather. My sentiment was stamped with a pigment ink and embossed with a clear embossing powder and placed over the layers. I scattered more silver sequins over the front panel to add interest. 

I hope you like it. I love the contrast of teal/turquoise and bright orange red! What do you say to that? 

Thank you for stopping by and look forward to hearing from you. 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.