Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Easter Egg Card with Dylusions



Hello there!

What a glorious day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, everything's green and the Easter time is nearly here! Greg will have some time off so we're all looking forward to having him at home and spending some quality time together. I haven't gone mad making cards for Easter this year, but there's one I would like to share with you today as it is slightly different. I made this one into an Easter egg :) The entire card including the floral embellishments are made with Dylusions sprays. I used them to colour my die cut ovals and used some for the base and some for punching out the flowers and the flourish. I added a bright orange polka dot ribbon and some rhinestones to the middle of the flowers. I lined the front and back with a white oval cardstock and stamped a 'Happy Easter' on the inside.
Sorry, I forgot to take the pic and don't have the time now as Chloe' needs feeding... always rushing! I also cut a tiny bit off of the back piece after adhering it to the front with a strong double sided tape. This way it stands up nicely. Such gorgeous and vibrant colours! Love them! They just make me happy!

Here are some additional pictures:



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Melonheadz Friends - Easter
Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Simply Create Too - No digis or stamped images
Stamping with the Dragon - Spring Time
Inky Impressions - Easter

Thank you for stopping by and have a fab day!

Ingrid xxx

16 comments:

  1. Your Easter egg card looks fantastic. Wonderful bright colours.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Stampin' with the Dragon" "Spring time" challenge this month. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwyneth! Thank you for your kind comment. Ingrid x

      Delete
  2. What a fab card idea, and I love that you did the back too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Sammy! Best wishes, Ingrid x

      Delete
  3. Oh pretty! Love the speckled design. Thanks for joining the Easter Challenge at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty egg. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingrid, We're thrilled you joined our Simply Create Too "No Digi or Stamped Image" Challenge. #59 . Your egg-shaped Card is beautiful--love your background too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your sweet comment, Diane.
      Ingrid x

      Delete
  6. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Adina! I'm glad you like it :)
      Ingrid x

      Delete
  8. These colors caught my eye immediately. What a gorgeous egg. Aren't Dylusions the best? Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria! I love them so much I don't even mind walking around with stained fingers for a day after using them :) Thank you! have a fab day! Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.