Friday, 25 April 2014

My card made it to the GlitzCraft.co.uk Gallery!

Hi!

Do you remember this card? Well, it has found its way into the Glitz Craft's Gallery! Thank you, Mike!

I have mentioned a few times that I use the Glitter Frosting Pastes on my cards, in my journaling as well as on my altered mini playing cards. They are just so easy to work with, dry quickly and look fabulous! Hop over to Glitzcraft.co.uk to check that I'm not kidding ;) and whilst there get some of these pastes for yourself, you'll love them. You can instantly add sparkle to your project minus the glittery mess flying everywhere. You can watch their demo on stenciling etc there too! I have also just notice that they are offering a 20% off if you spend over £30 which is just great! I'd like to mention that GlitzCraft.co.uk are not paying me in any way to say or do any of this. I do it because I'm a nice person and mainly because I LOVE their glitter frosting pastes! :)

I'm off to get the babies ready for bed and to get my fingers inky ;) I spent more time on social networking today (mainly setting up and browsing Twitter!) and didn't get a lot of crafting done! I need to catch up!

Enjoy your Friday night and the weekend, I'll be back soon!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.