Monday, 14 April 2014

Naughts & Crosses Card



My second card for today is very clean and simple (CAS) and is following the sketch #72 at CAS(E) this SKETCH. The sketch reminds me of the naughts and crosses game so I used the 'X' and the 'O' from a Love/Valentine's clear stamp set (Sorry, I never got the packaging with these stamps so have no idea by whom they are made etc. I bought a whole bundle of craft stuff when I started cardmaking so there are a few things without any labels and this is one of them.). Anyways... I used my white inchies as a 'playing field' that I popped up with pieces of a dimensional tape on a white card base. I used a blue and a pink pigment ink to stamp and a clear embossing powder to emboss the naughts and crosses. The sentiment was stamped with my black Stazon. I tried to keep this very simple so I only added a few tiny pink rhinestones below the sentiment.
Sketch #72 looks like this: 

Well, what do you think? One more card for you is coming shortly... 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun and creative! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Kristie! I'm glad you like it. Also big thank you for joining! I hope you'll like to read my blog. Best wishes,
      Ingrid x

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.