Monday, 28 April 2014

New 'FREEBIES' page

Hey everyone!

I have been contacted by a lovely lady called Lucinda who has made a few very kind comments about my 'Hello Spring' art journal page. She asked where I got the stamps of the large flowers from... at which point I had to explain that is is not a stamp, but a hand drawn flower and promised I would make it available as a freebie on my blog. So, here it is!

If you like it then go ahead, right click and save it into your PC and print it out for your personal use. I would love to see what you have created with it so feel free to leave a comment or email me so I can check it out. I'm a curious one ;) Also, if you do use it and then blog about your creation using this picture please kindly link back to my blog. I am trying to spread the word and this would be a greatly appreciated help. Thank you very much!

Have fun with it! Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.