Sunday, 27 April 2014

Sending my love... card



Hello again!

As promised, here's my second card I put together this weekend. This time I went for bright colours, sequins and vellum. The card is inspired by the recent Blog Hop post about shaker cards over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog and all the gorgeous sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

I love everything shiny and this just caught my eye so I just had to make one myself. I used a handmade vellum coin envelope as my shaker, stamped with a Running Rhino sentiment stamp, embossed it with my white WOW! embossing powder, filled it with red and pink heart sequins and adhered it with Glossy Accents. I added some of these tiny hearts over the top, added a glitter foam heart and a twine to close it. I used the background music sheet stamp by Prima on my turquoise card base. So, what do you think?

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Mon Challenge Blog - Big Stamp

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

I will be in later on today or tomorrow to share my little canvas art with you. I have used a new technique that I'd like to share with you.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend!

Ingrid xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love that vellum pocketful of hearts! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne! I'm so glad you like it :) SSS commented on Instagram that this card was 'awesome' too... I was chuffed to bits ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Alrik! You're too kind! Ingrid :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.