Saturday, 5 April 2014

Spring is coming - card



Hi!

I have been a busy bee this weekend and did my homework :) I hear that 'Spring is coming' over at the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog so I have made them a card. Just for the Kaboodles - to say thank you for picking me in their Top 3 the other week, thank you, Fran!

I used the 'Live Laugh Love' stamps by Crafty Impresions and my Big Brush pens with a spritz of a water to create my meadow. I used a Darice embossing folder to emboss a yellow Core'dinations cardstock, sanded it down a bit and mounted it onto a white base with a hot pink ribbon behind it. I then adhered my artsy image and tied a bow. Done! I have not stamped any sentiment yet as I feel it could serve any purpose. Some cards just say it with flowers than with words ;)


So what do you think?

I'd like to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to share it via your social sites. Spread the love!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the inky work! Beautiful meadow!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Michelle!
      Ingrid x

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.