Sunday, 6 April 2014

'Thinking of you' card (Yellow,orange and grey combo)



Hi there!

I can't quite believe how many cards I got to make this weekend! I even feel like working on an art journal page.... oooh... my palms are itching just thinking about it!

Here's one and a last card for today with a dash of melancholy. It is a slightly different take on the Spring Card I posted about earlier on today. This time I used light yellow, medium yellow and a light orange ink and a sponge to create the background. I used circular motions with my sponge from the middle to the outside, from the lightest colour to the darkest. The black Big Brush pen and my water spritzer came into play after. I used a black Stazon to stamp my sentiment over the image. I added a couple of lines of silver string around the front panel and matted it onto a grey card base. I drew simple lines around with my black Posca pen to frame the focal point.

I know that this is an unusual colour combo, but for some reason it works for me. What do you think?

Have a great evening! I'll be back soon with something new and exciting! Bye for now!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.