Monday, 19 May 2014

Big Announcement!!!!


Hello!

I am making this announcement with a great delight! I am beyond excited and honoured to be invited to design for the one and only Glitz Craft, Card Making & Scrapbook Supplies, and work with my beloved Glitter Frosting Pastes and Stencils produced and sold by this unique company!

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit their website, have a browse around their selections and get yourself some of this glittery goodness, because once you try them you'll be hooked! 

You've seen my creations where I have used the pastes and now you will see me using their gorgeous stencils too! 

I have a super-fun project lined up already and will be making a few cards for the Glitz Craft Design Team Gallery which I am sharing with another two talented crafters, Karen Lines & Jo Madelin. 

Here's one card I made earlier on today
for Mike and Leona from Glitzcraft.co.uk as a little thank you for this amazing opportunity! Thank you, Mike & Leona, I'm excited to be working with you.



I combined the Lilac and Purple glitter pastes using the Dragonflies stencil over my stamped leaves (Avery Elle, Petals & Stems), then used a Lilac Memento dye ink to stamp my roses & my black Stazon to stamp the smaller leaves, all on a separate cardstock,  from the same stamp set, so they could be cut out and adhered on top with a dimensional tape. I added a sentiment and a black strip to finish my card front and adhered it to a white card base. 

You can see how versatile and gorgeous the pastes really are. They can be combined with your stamping to complement or used to create a focal image. You will see many more design from me using the pastes and stencils and hope that you will try them out yourself! 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Challenge 7
AEIHeartUChallenge Blog - Botanicals 
Pan Pastel UK - Florals
The Ribbon Girls - Colour challenge (lilac/purples)
A Little Bit Crafty - Flower Power

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 


8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with our 'Flower Power' challenge this month at A Little Bit Crafty and very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ingrid! Well deserved! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, Mona! Best wishes,
      Ingrid

      Delete
  3. Ingrid, this is stunning! LOVE the pink and black and the glittery accents! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie! Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it :) Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project and it fits perfectly with our "Florals" theme over at Pan Pastel Challenges. Many thanks for playing along with us, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for your kind comment, Lou! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.