Monday, 12 May 2014

Cards featured in the Papercraft Inspirations magazine

Good morning!

I promised to tell you more about the cards I made for the Papercraft Inspirations magazine feature about my blog so here are some photos and a little bit about them...



A white card base, a homemade modeling paste passed through a handmade circle stencil, Calypso Teal Dylusions on top, sanded down the surface, sponged around the edges with the Walnut Distress ink, prepared my patterned paper pieces (Papermania) but cutting them to various shapes & sponged the edges and a die cut tag (Cuttlebug die) prepared the same way and added some bakers twine in beige colour. I used my Anita's tacky glue to put it all together, added a black & white polka dot washi tape, a piece of a white paper doily, some handmade flowers (tissue paper), a few handmade white cardstock swirls, a white die cut sentiment with Glossy Accents on top & a pretty wooden embellishment. This is a very mixed media artsy card!


This is a simpler card using a black card base, a white card panel with a front panel created with a white WOW! embossing powder, Jumbo Butterfly (Stampendous) and a mixture of Calypso Teal & Pink Fuchsia Dylusions. I added tiny black rhinestones to my sentiment. This is an every-occasion card full of gorgeous colours. 


My third card comprises of a white card base and a black panel under a white front panel decorated with a use of the gorgeous Pink Fuchsia and Pure Sunshine Dylusions with a bit of  'ghoasting', a white WOW! embossing powder on top of my stamped wild flowers (Live, Love, Laugh stamps set by Crafty Impressions), a matted banner sentiment and a bakers twine accented with a charm. I love how bold and bright this card is and the ghoasting technique just makes this card.
I had a blast making this trio and hope you like them! Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. It's always nice to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

Ingrid xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like them, and thanks for popping in! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.