Friday, 23 May 2014

'Create Art' - art journaling

Hello there!

Just a quick post or two today...

I had a moment this morning and I've been itching to try out some new acrylics and what a better way than slapping them all into an art journal! Yay!

Usually when I art journal I have an idea of what I might like the page to look like and sometimes I just don't want to think at all and just PLAY. Well, this was one of those moments when I had a bit of time so I grabbed the paints and applied most of the colours intermittently here and there. I also doodled with my white Signo pen, the black artist pens & some Big Brush pens, both by Faber-Castell. I also wrote a few inspirational quotes here and there and doodled some more. I stenciled with more paint and when I thought I couldn't possibly add anything else I was done :) Here are some more pics for you...






Well, that was fun! I'll probably play some more soon and maybe create something with a bit more specific. 

Have a great weekend and a fabulous Bank Holiday Weekend for the lovely people residing here in the UK! Whatever you do, don't forget to HAVE FUN!! 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.