Friday, 16 May 2014

Designer Spotlight at Simon Says Stamp!

Hello, lovely people!

I have some exciting news to share with you all! Well, I have three exciting news in total, but I'm going to post about them all separately as they are all special and therefore deserve a special attention!

My lovely Yellow Enchanting Tag has been selected for the Designer Spotlight over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog in the 'Not so mellow yellow' challenge....out of 166 beautiful creations!

I am very pleased that the oh-so-talented designers at SSS liked my yellow tag and am beyond honoured to be selected. Thank you very much!

Thank you for stopping by! I'll be back with more news tomorrow!

Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.