Saturday, 17 May 2014

Guess who's the GDT for Crafty Catz!

Good morning, lovely people!

I have an enormous pleasure to announce that I have been invited to guest design for the month of June for the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog! I am very grateful to the Design Team members for the opportunity and am honoured to be able to share my creations on their blog.

If you have been following my blog you will know that my cardmaking style is clean, simple, bold, bright with a technique or two. I also enjoy art journaling, creating fine and mixed media art and occasionally share other crafty creations. If you are a newbie then please make a cuppa and take a moment to have a browse around my site. I hope you will find something that catches your eye. If you like what you see then hit the 'Join with Google' button or sign up for regular email updates so you don't miss a thing!

I am very much looking forward to making something special for the Crafty Catz Blog and hopefully inspire you through my creations! Thank you very much for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!

Ingrid xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ingrid So Pleased You Could Join Is I Am Hopping You Can Teach Me A Thing Or Two As I Only Make Basic Cards Mixed Media Is A Mystery To Me. Have Hit The Button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sue! Thanks again for the invite. I'm all excited :) I'm always happy to answer any questions so feel free to email me :) Thank you for joining my little blog, Sue! You're a valued addition!
    Have a great day! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ingrid, Just browsed your gorgeous blog, love your style, very creative, so many beautiful creations things.....welcome to the team..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Janette! Thank you for joining my little blog, welcome! Thank you for your kind comment, I'm glad you like it. Im very excited to be a part of the team for a month, thank you for that too! :) Ingrid x

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.