Monday, 5 May 2014

IngridsCraftsCorner Etsy Shop is now open!

Hi there!

Just a quick note to say that I have opened my Etsy shop - IngridsCraftsCorner - and listed a few things there. I will add some cards as I make more than I actually need and will be adding some more art, cards and other crafty things to the shop as I go. If you like my creations and would like to own some of them then feel free to visit the shop and have a look around. Just click on the Etsy logo in the right panel of this blog and it will take you directly to my shop.

I will most likely tweet about newly added items in my shop. You can 'follow' me on Twitter (click on the icon in the right hand top corner) so you don't miss out!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.