Thursday, 29 May 2014

One layer sophistication

Hello there!

What a busy day I have had today!!

I made two cards, two tags out of which one went in a bin and I'd like to share one of the cards with you. I made it after seeing the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog, #78:



I have chosen a dark purple/eggplant coloured cardstock for my one layer card. The entire design was created by using the Silver Glitter Frosting Paste and the Theopholis  stencil by GlitzCraft. The border was created by layering the stencil and drying the paste intermittently. 
The sentiment was stamped using the 'Congratulations' stamp by Avery Elle (Petals & Stems set) and my Versamark ink and embossed using a silver embossing powder. 
It is not easy to photograph glittery cards, but I tried my best and hope you will appreciate the simple, elegant and sophisticated beauty of this card:

   


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Sparkle & Shine

Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting! 

Ingrid xxx

8 comments:

  1. love the colour and i can believe that it is blinging as i type. Love the stencil and great card. Good luck with the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of shine indeed!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Come and join us again next week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, Pia! Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Riikka! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks, Leigh! Best wishes,
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.