Monday, 5 May 2014

Gesso + Cotton Wool + Cosmic Shimmer ... part 2



Hi there!

I hope you are having a lovely day! Happy Bank Holiday Monday to the UK folks!

What a busy weekend I've had! I finally got my hands on the Papercraft Inspirations magazine I'm featured in during my shopping on Saturday (also managed to loose my cucumber out of my bag on the way back...it's always the cucumber!!!), we had a big outing to the park and a picnic yesterday soaking some sun in and finally got to finish the other two canvases made with a cotton wool, Gesso and my gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints, just like the first one. You can find the details about how they were created by clicking here. I have taken loads of pictures of all three canvases for you! Here they are...












I hope you like them! They were fun to make and are unique! They will be listed in my Etsy shop that I shall connect later on today. I used the same stamps for all three canvases so they can be displayed together as a set or individually.

If you haven't tried the cotton wool with Gesso technique yet then definitely try it, because you can achieve some gorgeous textures in your art and because it is very light it won't weigh your canvas down yet it is very sturdy so the application is not going to fall off. Love it!

Have a great day and I'll be in touch soon!

Ingrid xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.