Sunday, 1 June 2014

Altered Mini Playing Card - week 22

Hello!

This week has whipped by! It is 1st June 2014, week 22 and I am here to share another one of my teeny tiny altered playing cards. These cards are only 1.5" x 2.5" in size, as you can see in my first picture. If you would like to read more about the origins of the idea then click HERE. You can also find the previous weeks' cards HERE.



Now for this week's little altered wonder...



I covered the whole card with a book page first, painted it roughly with Gesso, applied my Calypso Teal Dylusions spray, stamped with my black Stazon using Prima & My Minds Eye stamps and used more Gesso to stencil over a dry wall tape (LHS). I also stapled the beige lace trim and around the bird, sponged and adhered my wording and sponged around the edges (Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Tim Holtz). The white splatters were made with the White Posca pen... if you flick it over your project, it will make these splatters...

I hope you like my little altered playing card. If so, don't forget to join with Google so you don't miss the future ones.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Thank you for stopping by,

Ingrid xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.