Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Blogger reader issues

Dear Friends, Followers, Visitors..!

I have been having issues with my Blogger Reader lately. Some of you might know what I'm talking about as I know there are many affected by this issue. For those of you who are lucky not to have experienced this I shall explain further... I only see one update/blog post in my reader at the time and the 'view more' button simply doesn't work...from all of the blogs that I follow I see only the most recent post that someone has just posted whilst the previous ones disappeared. Even when I click on blogs individually I can only see one of their posts that being the most recent ones. This makes my life difficult as in order to be on top of things I would have to stare at my reader non stop to see if I can spot the posts about challenge announcements, winner announcements, post from my blog buddies' about their new beautiful creations... which is impossible. I simply don't have the time or energy and it would be pure stupid. When I have a moment I go through the blogs that I follow individually and sometimes even visit the blog to see older posts too, but this is so time consuming!! I've been pulling my hair out over this for a number of days now and I'm certain I have missed some amazing stuff out there... I'm nearly bald by now!
So, my dear blog buddies and other lovely crafters out there, I apologise if I have missed anything or didn't comment, didn't see your updates... I'm doing my best to stay on top of it. I really hope that Blogger resolves this issue swiftly. My guess is that some genius changed some settings somewhere and now it's not so easy to put it right! Well, change them back!!!! Thank you!!!

I hope this explains a few things. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to share your views in the comments below.

Thank you for stopping, have a great day!

Ingrid xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ingrid,yes I share your pain! Fingers crossed it's all working now and stays working! I have got sooooo many blogs to catch up with now :(

    Hope you are okay
    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, I think we just commented on each other's posts without knowing :) I'm not too bad, my card for Friday's Crafty Catz Challenge is ready, but my hands are still itching so I'm off to make some more mess :)
      What a pain that Blogger reader was! I'm back to normal too now!
      Have a great day!
      Ingrid xx

      Delete
  2. And thank you for stopping by!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all the issues with this sort out for you quickly Ingrid.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Catherine! All sorted now, I'm back in the game!!! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I don't know as I'm new to using blogger! Got my first post up. And managed to add a pic of my cards. I don't know how often I'll be blogging, and honestly wish I could say I'd visit yours each day, but I know I won't be able to. I will sure visit when I can though, as I learn as I go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.