Monday, 16 June 2014

Merci card & Exclusive Photos of the Royal Family!!!!



Hello!

Firstly, I'd like to thank and welcome my new followers/blog buddies and thank my 'old' ones for staying with me! This blog has been up for only 5 months during which I have had a great fun creating and sharing my crafty creations with you all and hope that more people join soon so we can all have fun together!

To make it more interesting for you I am bringing you an exclusive news and exclusive photos released by Maserati!!! Must read on...!


"On Sunday 15 June, the British round of Maserati’s Centennial Polo Tour was held at Cirencester Park Polo Club. The Jerudong Park Polo Trophy is the third event in the Italian brand’s celebratory tour which has already seen thrilling action on the field in Palm Beach in the USA and in Tianjin in China.

Playing in the UK match on the iconic Ivy Lodge ground were two very special guests; HRH The Duke of Cambridge played on the Maserati team whilst his brother HRH Prince Henry of Wales played on the opposing BMG team. Both took part in the game in aid of their chosen charities Centrepoint, Child Bereavement and Well Child. The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George were also in attendance at Cirencester Park yesterday to cheer on HRH The Duke of Cambridge on Father’s Day.

In the end, it was the Maserati Team that secured a well-contested victory, with a final score of 8-7.5. The ‘Best Playing Pony’ accolade was awarded to New Zealand’s highest ranking polo player, John Paul Clarkin’s, chestnut pony who is coincidentally and very aptly named ‘Maserati’.

HRH The Duke of Cambridge was named ‘Most Valuable Player of the Match’ and was presented with a La Martina Pro Evolution Helmet by the polo brand’s co-founder, Gachi Ferrari.

Maserati together with its global brand partner, La Martina, showcased a bespoke one-off polo saddle which the two companies created in partnership to celebrate the centennial tour. The stylish saddle was on show alongside the newest model in Maserati’s line-up; the Ghibli executive saloon. Also on display was Maserati’s flagship model; the luxury four door Quattroporte.''

Here are a few photos from the special day my partner Greg helped to organise and attended on Sunday:







Secondly, I'd like to show you a CAS card that I have made following a sketch at Make The Day Special Stamp Store, challenge #3. I know that this hardly can top the photos above, but this is a craft blog and what kind of crafter would I be if I didn't show you any of my jewels! :)


I used the Avery Elle Petals & Stems stamp set, Versamark & my white WOW! embossing powder on a thick piece of vellum and adhered it to my turquoise card base. I also made a banner for my sentiment and embellished the card with white flat back pearls. I believe that this is a simple yet very effective card. It shows another way of using the beautiful stamp set that I happened to purchase at the  Make The Day Special Stamp Store.

I'd like to take this opportunity and enter this card into another couple of lovely challenges and they are as follows:











Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog - Anything Goes
Time Out - summer with a twist of flowers (my favourite colour for summer is turquoise so I used it for this card and of course used the gorgeous petals & stems! I hope this counts..)

I hope you enjoyed my special blog post today and like my card! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Have an amazing day! Thank you for stopping by,

Ingrid xxx

32 comments:

  1. stunning photos! And what a fabulous card, I love the coloured base and what a gorgeous bloom. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandie! My pleasure! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those great photos, Ingrid. Thank you for sharing. Your card is fabulous, too. Fabulous colors and layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, Meihsia! Thanks again for taking time to visit! :) Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,gorgeous colours and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Doreen! :) Ingrid x

      Delete
  6. HI Ingrid, I think its worked this time :-)
    Gorgeous card, love those colours and wow what fabulous photos, how exciting!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome! Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! Ingrid x

      Delete
  7. Hi Ingrid,
    thanks for your kindly words. You ask what I used for Tildas ballon. This is Crackle Accents from Ranger. You can get that in almost every scrap shop. Hope it will help.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card the colours are very striking as is the floral image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Tracy! I'm glad you like it ;) Ingrid x

      Delete
  9. Hi Susi! Aaah, thank you, I was wondering what that was.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pics Ingrid,love the car and your card!
    Thanks for all the kind comments on my blog too : )

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. All deserved, I love your work!
    Thank you, these photos are the only official ones approved by the royal press office, any other out there were taken by paparazzi. Nice car indeed! I'd love one of these babies ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Looks like a fun filled day, thanks for sharing the photos :) Also such a stunning card, love the colour you've used and I'm loving the angles too. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Beverley! Thank you very much! All the best, Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card looks so lovely with the colour Ingrid. great photos
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and the white embossing! Thanks for linking this up to Avery Elle's Challenge! (Thank you for sharing your royal family pictures, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Donna! I'm glad you like it :) Ingrid x

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous card and love the photos ..wow...I have now joined as a new follower and invite you to join me and my candy on my blog...I have three wonderful artist sponsoring my candy...cheers, aNNie ♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you so much! I will hop over shortly. Ingrid xx

      Delete
  17. Love that colour :) Great card and thanks for linking it up at make the day special.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise is my favourite. I'd slap it on anything, if I could :) Thank you, Kate! Ingrid x

      Delete
  18. Great card - are we worthy of commenting now you've been hob-nobbing with royalty???
    Thanks for joining us again at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I wasn't hob-nobbing, my partner was. He helped to organise this event so was in the VIP area with them and these are the office photographs taken by their photographer and are the only approved ones by the Royal Press office, I got them exclusively so I could share them with my crafty buddies :) Any other photos out there were taken by paps!
      I ALWAYS appreciate a sweet comment so keep 'em coming :)
      Ingrid xx

      Delete
  19. Wow - all that horsepower ;) TFS. Love your monochromatic card. Cool that all your images are embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Maria! I'm glad you like it. Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun photos and a gorgeous card! The embossed vellum is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is beautiful Ingrid, I love the white embossing on vellum and against the blue it reminds me of wedgewood!! Sorry for my late visit this month, thanks for joining in with our challenge at MtDS :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jenny! Thank you very much, Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.