Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Tim Holtz inspired Tag Booklet



Hello!

Just popping in very swiftly to add one more project that I promised you the other day. Every time I tried to post about it something got in a way. Sorry for the delay... I finally have a spare moment, but first I'd like to welcome my new followers! Thank you for joining my little blog, it's great to have you on board! I hope you will enjoy my posts! :)

Here goes a little bit about the tag booklet... I played with my Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks and wanted to test my handmade stencils so decided to make a tag booklet. I have seen them around and thought they were rather cute. I had a real urge to create something really grungy and was totally inspired by one of Tim's presentation videos on how to use his products. He made a gorgeous grungy tag, as he does, and I fell in love with it and wanted to have a go myself. I used the same inking techniques, the water splatter and dripping, sponging over a torn edge... so much fun, but I do need more practice! In the end I did a bit of stamping and added a few elements and some Glossy Accents. I also did a bit of doodling to add a bit of 'me' to it. This tag booklet is more of a experiment rather than a planned piece of artwork as I mainly wanted to test all these supplies so it has its flaws, but it has made me want to play more and surely that's what it's all about.


A couple of photos for you...





I'd like to enter it into the following challenges: 

Country View Challenges - Stencil It!
Premium Brands Pan Pastel UK - Inspired by Tim Holtz
That's Crafty - Masks, Stencils & Templates

I hope you like my grungy tag booklet. I will be back soon with another crafty project so stay tuned! 

Have a lovely day! Thank you for stopping by! 

Ingrid xxx 


17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the eye. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid, wow, this is just gorgeous, I tried to play a little tonight but gosh have a long way to catch up with your artistic inspirations....love this it's just stunning.xx
    .goodnight from Aussie
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning and beautifully mixed media art. Love the tag booklet concept.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grungy tag booklet is stunning Ingrid. I love the design with such fabulous detailing and the colours are wonderful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning tag book, so many super details, backgrounds colours and images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,super grungy Ingrid,love it,just the style I like. You have done a brilliant job here,if you don't win something with this I want to know why :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Ingrid - absolutely gorgeous - stunning stuff - you are so very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot see a single flaw in it Ingrid, it is a beautiful, grungy tag booklet and I love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think experimenting produces the most stunning effects, this is what you have done with this creation. Simply Fantastic.
    GeezerCrafter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love your tag booklet.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning effects, love the arty nature of this - so organic. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tags and work... all great... thanks for all the sharing.. Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool tag booklet. As always ... inspiring. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's absolutely stunning - magical colours and fantastic stencilling. Great stamp choices too - thanks so much for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Ingrid, just love the colours and the eye near the sun rays inspired, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another win! Ingrid you are on such a roll. Wondered if you fancied doing a swap sometime, I'd really like to see one of your works in the flesh! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.