Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Shaker Card (1 Background - 2 CAS Cards)



Hello again!

Please hop over HERE to see my first card I made with the same background, but added a different fun element to it ;)

The background I use for this card is the same Tie Dye one used on the first card.. I'll show you the photos here too...



The tie dye background... This is after I played with it a bit (dry embossed, triple heat embossed, added an ultra-fine glitter...) all details are in the first post...


This time I cut a white card to the size of the tie dye background piece, rounded the corners, cut out the inner part, added my equally large acetate sheet and created my shaker element adding my pretty mixed pink sequins. The card base corners were rounded and my sentiment stamped. Here's the card...


Pretty, right? What's really cool about this card is the fact that you can also choose to flip it and use the design like this...



Fun, right?

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Shake It Up!
Adicted to CAS - #45, Geometrics
"Less Is More" - #186, Sketch


Thank you for stopping by again! I will be back soon with something more artsy next time so stay tuned ;)

I would also like to thank all who congratulated me on my wins as well as those who always take time to visit my blog and leave a sweet comment, it's so nice to know that you care. Your support keeps me going so THANK YOU! xxx

Have a great day! Best wishes,

Ingrid xxx

24 comments:

  1. 2 super cards, your backgrounds a super
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Ingrid,I love this version even more! Wonderful stunning card....can I have this next year for my birthday?!!

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the backing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards today are beautiful but this shaker card has stolen my heart! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun Ingrid!! Not many cards can be used both ways. This is another beauty with your tie dye background. Love the mix of pretty sequins for the shakers. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea, and great that the shaker card works in 2 ways, really like the rounded edges just gives it something extra. Fab as always Ingrid! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever design, the background is stunning!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this one is even more fun!! I sure do love the bright colours, so cheery Ingrid! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is this card? I love that tie die effect and those bright colors are stunning!! Really nice design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is more fun than the last one and i loved that! You do have a wonderful knack for creating CAS cards :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card. I haven't tried that technique with the colouring. I also flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it when you use the tie dye technique. Beautiful results! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are the prettiest shaker cards :) love that BG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow another great take on the sketch... taking it that one step further!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great FUN Ingrid... love it all.. what a great card... and fun inside too... love it... you are very creative... sure bet the kids love this one too... my kids always loved shaker cards... Your tie dye method is super... I will have to give this a try...I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors you have used... Love,Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi ingrid hope you are having a good week and wow how these have changed 2 fab cards and brilliant tie dye colours. loving the bits you added for the shaker

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous!! I love your background ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun technique! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous love it!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This one is just as beautiful as your first, I love that it's a shaker card and such pretty elements inside :D Thank you so much for following me, I will love to follow you also :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an incredible job you've done on your shaker element. The watercolor and texture is amazing. I enjoy your art, and would LOVE to have you stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our weekly ANYTHING GOES challenges with us. It would be a blessing to have you share your talents with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  23. And there's more .... utterly gorgeous shaker card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another super creation Ingrid!
    Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.