Monday, 4 August 2014

Altered Mini Playing cards - weeks 29 - 32



Hello!

I would like to start by apologizing for slacking when it comes to posting about my Altered Mini Playing Cards ! I haven't posted about no 29, 30, 31 & 32 (32 being this week's card). 20 more weeks till the end of 2014! Scary how fast the time flies! So no more procrastination and let's get down to the business! Here are my tiny pieces of art....






And just to remind you how small these cards are I have taken a photo of one next to my tiny bottle of Glossy Accents (even that is bigger!) so you get the real idea of the 'space' I work with when creating these little beauties :)


As a little treat I have taken a photo of (nearly) all of them... Two of them must be in the box.. I only counted them after I edited the photo! I will be doing a round up at the end of the year so you can see them all together then. All of these fitted only one of my kitchen floor tiles :) here they are...


Well, I hope you like the new altered cards! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I will be entering this set of cards into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Favourite Things (distressed and textured look with a bonus of butterflies and glitter!)
Craft my Life - Anything Goes but No cards

Thank you for stopping by! It's now lunch time so I'm off to feed my two hungry birdies and will be visiting your gorgeous blogs later on!

Have a great day!

Ingrid xxx

26 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous textures on these Ingrid - wonderful. Something else I must do! My list is getting long... Nikkixxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Ingrid!! You are simply terrific in creating textures :) love the unique look on each altered playing card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness they must be tiny and wow how you have created such magnificent creations...gorgeous colours.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab collection, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo Ingrid - this is amazing - all those different cards - I love the one with the pink flowers from your main part of the post - so very pretty! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful Ingrid! I'm glad you included the bottle, I had no idea they were so tiny!! You must have extraordinary patience to work on such a small surface like that! Well, it paid off because these are gorgeous!! I just love all the butterflies Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely amazing - you have fitted so much on to them all - brilliant Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these Ingrid,I had no idea they were so small! How do you manage to get so much detail on them all? The smallest I work on are ATCs but they look giant compared to these! Wonderful inspirational work as always

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, an awesome collection of cards. They all have so many stunning details .
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice of Donna to introduce us, after I read your helpful comment on her blog I knew I would like you. Your mini cards are delightful, so much packed into such a tiny space! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous and very eclectic mix of beautiful altered playing cards - it never ceases to amaze me how much can be fitted on these cards! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't realised how small these little beauties were, exquisite! Lovely variety, just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such sweet little pieces of paradise! Thank you for sharing. I especially love Learn to Pause. Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun this is...I love them all.. so much fun to work in miniature size... great fun... looks like you really did have FUN too... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow texture heaven .. loveeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh what amazing altered cards, stunning artwork.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh beauties! Lovely Ingrid..what a riot of colors and you seem to be doing different stuff to each of these teeny weeny cards...hats off to your patience, girl! and good luck...waiting to see the whole lot at end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous collection of mini treasures Ingrid. Each one is so creative and inspiring. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic ATC's, thank you for joining us at all crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at Allsorts this week, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing your favourites at Allsorts, gorgeous creation;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW...I adore each & everyone... AmAzing art work....the textures, images, colours, design... I could go on & on...Love them... Thank you for sharing these little beauties with us at Craft my Life....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi hun - thank you for your lovely comment on my cards. I hurried over here to take a peek at your cards. They are stunning just love them. I find it really difficult working in such a small space lol. I think I will have to be your latest follower to gain further inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so fabulous, love what you've done with your cards. I hope you will join us at the altered playing card challenge when you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.