Sunday, 3 August 2014

Pan Pastel UK Winner + Top 3 - great news!

Good morning!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend?

I had a really lovely dinner last night followed by my homemade Blackberry crumble made with blackberries I picked in the back of my garden. I also had an early night that just didn't do it for me as both babies just decided it wasn't going to be and then this wonderful news first thing this morning! Whooohooo!



I happen to be the winner of the 'Tim Holtz inspired...' challenge and also was picked in the Top 3!
How wonderful! I am so honoured and so grateful to the Design Team for selecting my Tag Booklet. I'm so pleased that you like it! Thank you!

Congratulations to my blog buddies in the TOP 3, Rachel Fisher & Nikki Acton! Your creations are wonderful so well deserved! Well done!

I will be sharing a very special card with you later on today! It is made by my three year old Isabella for her Daddy's birthday!

Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

Ingrid xxx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a fabulous tag, I just love the colours and the dragonfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it was a fantastic project.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ingrid so pleased for you and well deserved
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Ladies!! Much appreciated! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And to think you felt that your tag had flaws in it! Huge congratulations on your well deserved win Ingrid. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ingrid,you are a star crafter,every win is well deserved as you create such wonderful work :)

    It's nice to get recognition too

    Hope your day is going well,don't forget to check my blog tomorrow :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoo hoo Ingrid - well done - so pleased for you - so very well deserved! Hope the babies are better tonight! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Ingrid and thanks for the mention! Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.