Tuesday, 26 August 2014

So proud and happy!

Hello!

I recently received a couple of wonderful news that I'd like to share with you!

#1 - I am the WINNER of the... 
Summer Music Challenge
Volume #1 (Freedom by George Michael) and this was the winning artwork... 


You can read my original post of how it as created and  a little bit about my artwork HERE
I am so proud to have won this challenge! I am also very grateful to the oh-so talented Mixed Media Design Team for selecting my artwork. I am so glad they all liked it. Their own art is very inspirational and in my mind their blog is THE place for any mixed media inspiration. This is why I am absolutely ecstatic about winning this challenge! If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing the work of these talented ladies then please head over check it out by clicking on their logo below... 


#2 - I am the WINNER at the... 

Autumn/Steampunk Challenge and this is the winning artwork... 

You can find the original post HERE. Thank you so much to the DT for selecting my artwork, I'm so pleased that you like it! I'm very honoured to be displaying the winner's badge on my blog! I am most grateful and proud! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and putting up with my boasting :) I am just very happy right now and had to tell someone ;)

I will be back with some other artsy goodness soon so stay tuned! 
Have a fab day! 
Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 



20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your much deserved wins Ingrid! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wins, yeah!!!! Your work is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ingrid...thanks for sharing your excitement with us! Good wishes for more and crafty hugs, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ingrid, your work is stunning and very inspirational, that has to be recognised.
    Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congratulation's Ingrid well done and well deserved your work is gorgeous
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY DESERVINGLY WIN!!!! Congrats all the way around... the DT really knew what they were doing that is for sure... this is super ... I am so very happy for YOU... your work/play is really very outstanding... in so many ways Ingrid... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! Congratulations Ingrid on your well deserved wins! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! BIG congratulations on your wins! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ingrid. Your designs are stunning, unique and so inspiring. Definitely worthy winners!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE congratulations, Ingrid! I can't say I'm surprised, though! Your work is always so stunning and memorable. I remember being blown away by this piece when you shared it for one of the Simon Says Stamp challenges. I thought to myself, "This girl's got talents!" And I am right! I'm so glad that you were recognized for your beautiful creations! The movement and colors in that second piece of artwork are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, they were awesome projects.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow congrats and stunning work as always

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! Your projects are lovely. Mixed media intimidates me so much. You could be on the design teams that so inspire you. Your work is up there with them!! Beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Ingrid. Your mixed media projects are always inspiring. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. BIG congrats Ingrid!!!! Both wins are so very well deserved!! Your mixed media work is outstanding!! Both these pieces look really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such big congrats to you Ingrid, but I must say, you shouldn't be surprised, your art work speaks for itself, you have a huge talent for this, well done...xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so proud of you Ingrid! Your works are deserving of awards! I'm not really surprised, you are such a talented artist, after all! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ingrid you are a mega star amongst the stars in the crafting universe,you rock all the awards :))))

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your double win, both pieces of ArT are stunning and worthy winners :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the wins and such great pieces of art too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.