Friday, 5 September 2014

Crafty Catz Challenge: One for the boys

Hello!

I'm currently away glamping in Devon, UK so this is a scheduled post! I'm typing this with crossed inky fingers that the schedule function works...



The Crafty Catz are back after a short well deserved break with a new challenge! Our wonderful Christine would like to see masculine cards and projects, hence the name 'One for the boys'.


But before I show you my card I'd like to tell you who the sponsor of this week's challenge is and what you might win, if you are lucky! If you don't win there's always a TOP 3 for our favourite contenders. 
The very generous sponsor is.... 



...you can visit their store by clicking on their above logos... 

Prize...

7 images of winners choice

How cool is that?! 

Now onto my card... 


The image is called 'Peaches Car' and was coloured in using my colour pencils. I think the pencil drawings nicely match the distressed Core'dinations cardstock panels one of which was embossed using my 'Notebook' Sizzix folder. I also added my sentiment using the GlitzCraft 'It's a Boy - Girl' Stencil and the Aqua Blue Glitter Frosting Paste. I tied a light blue satin ribbon around my front panel, made a bow that I attached using a double sided tape (a small piece) and adhered the entire panel to a dark turquoise square base. A voila! 

I hope you like it! 

Now if you hop over to the Crafty Catz blog you can not only see my team mates' wonderful inspirational creations for this challenge, but also find a Linky tool where you can upload your own masterpiece. Feel free to leave any comments, we always like to hear from you! 

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back next week to tell you about my glamping trip ;) 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 

13 comments:

  1. AWESOME card Ingrid and love the dies and images used...this is just the most gorgeous colour too...xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie, hope you are having good weather for your glamping. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Ingrid. I love the way you have showcased Peaches. I love the all the blues. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! I love your textured paper with the embossing, great effect! Love your little Peaches and glittery sentiment! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boy card, this elephant is adorable. And I really love this shade of blue. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this image of Peaches is just so sweet and I love the blues - a really beautiful card. Hope you are enjoying yourselves! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' all the blues Ingrid and your colouring is fab, hope you've had fun glamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours, loving the sparkle very much and the image is mega cute! Hope you enjoyed Devon Glamping:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always Ingrid...very cute....
    Hope your having a lovely holiday...enjoy...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Ingrid love the colour's and fab design hope you are enjoying your hol
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creations are always beautiful and love to see what you are creating next.
    Hope you are enjoying your break!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the textured background of this card hun. Hope you've had a good weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.