Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Featured by Marjie Kemper

Hello!

I have a very special post for you today!

I've known about the lovely Marjie Kemper for some time, but me being a newbie I didn't realise how much this talented artist and a teacher has to offer. It was a few weeks ago when I actually left a comment on her website and found myself in awe when an email from Marjie arrived asking if she could feature my 'Dragonfly' artwork on her fantastic series called 'Tuesday's Texture'! I cannot tell you how honoured I am today to be featured on her website. Thank you, Marjie, it means a lot!


I would like to invite you to visit Marjie's website not only to read her post about moi and my artwork, but also to spend some time browsing. I can guarantee that you will find plenty of inspiring work that she shares on her blog. You will also find plenty of tutorials, workshops and a fabulous Etsy shop packed with amazing artworks!

I would recommend you to sign up for Marjie's newsletter when visiting so that you don't miss a thing. I personally love receiving her updates as I know I'm in for a treat every time one arrives.

I am currently working on another beautifully textured arty piece that I will be able to share with you soon! I have a few more exciting news for you in the near future so stay tuned! If you are not a follower I would love you to become one so that I can share my crafty experiences with you.

Thank you for stopping by! All the best!

Ingrid xxx

19 comments:

  1. Marjie features some wonderful work Ingrid and it is lovely to see you there with your gorgeous dragonfly piece! Congratulations! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stuff,you really are the queen of textures :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ingrid! This is such a stunning piece, obviously Marjie has wonderful tastes! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Marjie is a wonderful artist and this feature is well deserved. Your dragonfly is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ingrid. No surprise to me that you'd be featured on Marjie's wonderful blog. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marjie has featured your piece and art surely rightly Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ingrid, thanks for sharing your wonderful news.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats Ingrid, so we'll deserved! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your great news Ingrid.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations Ingrid, a beautiful card and am needing that layered dragonfly die from TH, it is just beautiful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Such a fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well deserved Ingrid, I really loved this piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A well-deserved recognition, Ingrid! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, Ingrid! And, well deserved! That is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats, Ingrid, and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Ingrid-- your dragon fly is indeed simply stunning!! Love it to bits
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Ingrid, it is a gorgeous piece.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous and I saw it on Pinterest as well. So excited for you Ingrid. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.