Monday, 29 September 2014

Happy days! :)

Hello!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, crafty people? What a wonderful news first thing this morning! My beautifully messy birthday card made with Brushos was selected as a winning card in the STAMPlorations bi-weekly sketch challenge #20! Thank you so much, Cornelia! I'm so glad you liked it, I had a real blast making it :) Thank you, Shery and her lovely team too! It always means so much more knowing you're praised by such a talented group of crafters! I feel honoured to be your Guest Designer for the next month's sketch challenge! It's so exciting and I can't wait to see the sketch! :) x

I have another exciting post for you tomorrow so be sure to come back to check it out ;)

Have a fab day! Big hugs,

Ingrid xxx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the worlds best messy crafter ha ha

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, your brusho card was gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my crafty friend! You deserve it, that brusho birthday card was GORGEOUS!! I am so happy for you! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ingrid!! Well-deserved honour! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ingrid, loving the Brushos and you use them so beautifully :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that was a "no brainer" gorgeous, genius work of art Ingrid. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you my lovely friend, you deserve this for the beautiful creations and tuts you produce.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.