Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Photo Pocket

Hello!

Just a very quick scheduled post for you today! I am currently away, but made this fun little project before I left.

We don't get to see our girls' Ma often as she lives far from us so I ordered some photos of our little girls to take with us for when we go to see her during our trip. The photos arrived in a pocket which I have traced onto a white cardstock, cut out and scored....


... colorised it with Dylusions...


...added a bit of 'ghoasting' using my Moroccan embossing folder by Sizzix and did some stamping using the Teresa Collins 'Everyday Moments' stamp set. I also mixed a bit of my Liquitex light modeling paste with my Dylusions sprays and applied this mixture through my TCM script stencil. The flowers were stamped onto a sprayed cardstock, twice for each flower, as I cut out just a portion of the second one and glued them together for a bit of a dimension. I didn't want to use any bulky embellishments as this will most likely be stored in a drawer. I also added a blue silk ribbon so this pocket can be securely closed. This pocket fits 5 x 7" photos or any smaller ones, of course...








I hope you like it! Well, I just hope Ma likes it :/ Feel free to leave a comment or two as there is a chance I might be able to read it now and I will definitely read them upon my return. Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Ingrid xxx

12 comments:

  1. AWESOME idea Ingrid, I get so many ideas coming here but never get much done...The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty. Wonderful structure and color.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just love the bright cheery colours Ingrid, and a great little gift! Hope you are having a good time on your vacation! hugs :)

      Sorry about the deleted comment, way too many spelling errors for 2 sentences! yipes!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful project, hope you are having fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, just beautiful, love the gorgeous colour tones! Hope you are having a lovely holiday. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solch ein schönes und liebevolles Geschenk. Die Farbgestaltung des Katons gefällt mir sehr sowie auch die schöne Deko darauf. Schönen Urlaub!
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project, the colours look amazing.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful - love it Ingrid - gorgeous colour! hope you're having a great holiday! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. Love the bright, vibrant colors ... and the sentiment is perfect to go with pictures. Hope you're having a great holiday Ingrid!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab phot pocket, the colors are mind blowing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.