Monday, 27 October 2014

Boo! ...tag using my new Cling Film Emboss technique...

Hi there! Me again! :)

Have you had a chance to play yet? No?! Need more inspiration? Well, as promised earlier on today here's the Halloween tag where I used my newly found technique that I simply call 'Cling Film Emboss'.. catchy, I know, but I couldn't think of anything fancier :)

Once I heat embossed the pattern created using my cling film and the Distress Embossing powder (Rust) I added some more Distress Inks, sponging, splatters and some stamping using Tim Holtz Stamps...




I colourized my tulle, my Tim Holtz clock die cut and added some crackle to it (also Tim Holtz), the Stampotique little weirdo was a gift from my bestie Donna for me to try out before I spend more pounds. I coloured the poor sod in using only Distress inks and cut him out. I went over the edges with my black Big Brush pen too. Call me perfectionist! :) I also used some black glittery fun foam, some cuttlebug fence die cut (metal works set) and a branch (Tim Holtz). The sentiment and the bat are cut out using nothing but my scissors using nothing more than my imagination :) This was fun! I feel even closer to the little weirdos now, Donna! I might have to get one!:) Or two... or three... see what you did!!!

Here's my finished tag... I hope you like it ;)







Challenges entered:
Stampotique Designers Challenge - Ghouls & Goblins (SDC170)
We Do Doobadoo UK - Halloween
That's Crafty!  - Spooky!
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Ribons, Twines & Fibers
A Little Bit Crafty (paulaholifields) - Boo!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you get to try my new Cling Film Emboss technique and have fun with it! Feel free to come back to show me what you created!:)

Take care! Bye for now!

Ingrid xxx


24 comments:

  1. You are a genius, Ingrid, this is something I would probably never invented! What an amazing effect. Love your tag, it's so... mysterious. Have a nice week!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,my little weirdo given the Ingrid treatment....hope you were nice to him,he's a very sensitive little soul. I love this,beautifully created. You will get hooked on those stamps :)

    Extra big weirdo hugs
    Inky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Ingrid, this is a very interesting technique, must give it a go.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and spooky Halloween tag!! Love all how all your elements came together to make such a scary scene. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Ingrid, can't beat a bit of cling film. Great for alcohol inks too! Nikki,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stunning tag, loving these gorgeous colours.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's fab I love him, have a great day, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ingrid! This is absolutely amazing! I love the texture on the clock and the Boo and the bats! Your background turned out fantastic! Donna's quirky monster guy has been done super proud! I love the mesh and the border...well let's just say that I love every bit of it you darned crafty master you!! Just wonderful Ingrid! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Halloween tag, love the the little guy image.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag Ingrid and I love your little monster.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous. Love your technique, will have to try it .... Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh... scary...
    Love your technique! So much work put into this project. Love it!

    Sorry that I didn´t pop around this weekend but hope you had a great one!

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one creepy Halloween tag Ingrid!!! Fab background and embellishing. Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Ingrid! This is one spooktacular tag! Love all the distressed detail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay you used a fab Stampotique character, you wil come to love them, resistance is futile lol.

    Gorgeous background, great cutting out and a final Tag full of splendour and spooky:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing tag Ingrid. LOVE that technique for the background. And all the added elements create one scary tag :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag. Love all the different elements and the textures are amazing. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your create the best of the best textures and designs. I am a big fan of ur fab style :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful textures! Love the technique and the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun! I love all of the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for playing along in the mixed media monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the texture on this spooky tag!! The Stampotique character is so fun!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love this tag! one of my favorite creepy stampotique stamps too! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the texture on this project!
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique designers blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant!!! Love it
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.