Friday, 3 October 2014

Crafty Catz Challenge: All Sentimental

Hello!

I'm sorry I'm a little late with my post for the Crafty Catz today! Needless to say that I didn't get to sleep much again and then had to dash to the Doctor again this morning (just got back), because Chloe' woke up with some red splotches/spots all over her face and her body. You can image I was worried, but the Doctor sent me home with a print out saying it is just a viral rash and a reaction to whatever she has had. So, I thought she was having those temperatures because of her teeth and now it is a viral rash? I'm trying really hard to trust the Doctor and crossing even my toes that this will pass soon. Poor thing, she is so tired too, clearly in pain because of her big teeth cutting through and now this 'viral' rash as well. She still manages to  be cheeky and crack a smile or two though :) She's such a sweet thing. She had a little sing along and a dance whilst watching bubble guppies this morning :)

I stopped at a shop on the way home to buy a couple of bits and bobs and dashed home. I was about a third way home when I noticed Isabella holding a chocolate bar that I clearly didn't include in my 'paid for' items and after some swift tell off turned the double pram around heading back to the shop to return the STOLEN item! I know she's only 3 years old and clearly has not grasped the whole shopping process yet, but I fell rather embarrassed :/ The shop assistant laughed it off ... oh dear!

There's more fun over at the Crafty Catz Challenge blog today! There's a brand new challenge starting today chosen by our sweet Kim:

All Sentimental!
(so we'd like to see a sentiment/wording on your creation)

Our fabulous sponsor this week is


and the winner will receive 7 images of their own choice! 

I had a crazy week and thought to myself...what could I make something that wouldn't take too long?.. I'm going to have to fess up and apologise for not using any image from our lovely sponsor. Printing here is a task of its own in our household! There will be times when you won't, like me, have time to spend hours on a card and a couple of cute note 'Thank you' cards come in really handy... 





I will probably now have to give one to the shop assistant for being so understanding :) 

Both cards are 4" x 4" with the front panel being 3" x 3", made out of a simple Brusho backgrounds I had in stash already. This is  great way of using up your stash or left over papers. I heat embossed my sentiment using the Silver Pearl Wow! embossing powder and added a die cut to each card. Done! 

If you head over to the Crafty Catz blog you will find a selection of fabulous cards made by my talented team mates! 

Thank you for stopping by! I was tinkering with something else yesterday so do come back later on to check out my second post! 

Best wishes,

Ingrid xx 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Ingrid, LOVE your cards, just beautiful colour tones too. Loved how you took the stolen good back to the shop...tell me did the shop keeper let the little one keep it in the end....kids love them.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red dots before your very eyes must not have been on the agenda for today surely, poor little Chloe, i do hope she gets better very soon. As for the chocolate incident put it down to tiredness, you are not always alert at times like this; very funny story though!

    I ADORE the Chloe die which i have just purchased, it has been on my wish list for a very long time and you have used it so beautifully here with your Brusho backgrounds.

    Take care :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 super thank you cards, hope poor Chloe is soon feeling better, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous cards Ingrid fabulous colour's and great design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh gorgeous cards Inka,brilliantly done as usual,love the simplicity. Ah naughty Bella,well done you for taking her back. I think I did the same when I was little from Woolworths...the pick n mix section of course :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I don't know if I should laugh or cry after ready your post! Your cards are gorgeous, I love the white flower on the vibrant background, wonderful contrast!

    So Isabella is shoplifting and Chloe looks contagious all over! You poor dear, you really do have your hands full! Try to have a good weekend! big hugs my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ingrid, oh I love these cards, so lush and lovely....

    I do feel for little Chloe, poor lamb, she will soon be through it I hope, teeth are a bother coming and a bother going..lol...did the shop keeper give your little one the chocolate for being brave and honest....I hope so....
    Enjoy the week-end.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY set of cards using the die and the Brusho's . . . both of which I have . . . so your cards are great inspiration. Thank you.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I thought medical care in Poland is lame... I hope your daughter will get better soon, I can only imagine how do you feel. And I don't know how did you find any time to make these beautiful cards. Love the background, it looks so mysterious. Have a calm weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! Love the background and the pretty flower die you used.

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards hun. I love the simple effectiveness of them. Sound's like you're having a time of it at the moment - hope things calm down soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I hope your little sweetie is feeling better in no time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.