Friday, 17 October 2014

Crafty Catz Challenge: Black + one other colour


Hello!

I'm scheduling this post so will keep it brief. By now I would have had my operation on 13th and am probably in a recovery mode. BUT...

It's finally Friday and time for a new challenge over at the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog! Exciting times :)

This week's challenge is called 'Black + one other colour' and was chosen by our sweet Aunty Sue (skin & hair colours on your image are allowed also white may be counted or not as a colour). Easy, right?





The sponsor for this week is...


Prize 3 digi images

My card: 



My card was made with one of the gorgeous stencils I received from my lovely friend Loll! She also sent me an amazing card! It's sooo beautiful! Thank you, Loll!
How GORGEOUS is the background!!! When I saw the stencil I thought it deserved some special treatment so I combined it with the lush purple Glitter Frosting Paste by GlitzCraft. I masked off the area under the ribbon as I was going to stamp my sentiment there, but changed my mind and used a perfectly matching satin ribbon instead. I tied a pretty bow and added a charm. I loved the opulent dramatic look so left it at that. What do you think? I hope you feel inspired enough to have a go at the challenge yourself! I'll keep my glittery fingers crossed for you :) 


I always love to hear from you and appreciate you spending time leaving me a comment. I will be back soon! Until then, have a wonderful weekend! 

Best wishes, 

Ingrid xxx 



18 comments:

  1. very elegant design Ingrid!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ingrid a gorgeous and beautiful card just love the purple against the black BG and wonderful design have a lovely weekend and hope you are on the mend soon take care
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour and sparkle! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,Inka,love the purple shade,really funky :))

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ingrid, that glitter paste is gorgeous! Love the purple against the black, what a fantastic contrast! Hope you are feeling better soon! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. An elegant card Ingrid. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Ingrid, the purple is divine! Hope you are feeling much better today and I wish you a speedy recovery. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Ingrid, in my fave colour too, love your bow. Hope you are taking it easy and recovering well, take care and have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing and such a beautiful card, Ingrid, this big bow is such a cool addittion! It looks really dramatic and sophisticated. Hope you are doing well.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Ingrid, such a beautiful design and that bow is lush...
    Hope your feeling better, take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, very striking and also very elegant!
    Wish you a very speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I adore this card, it just pops and it's so very pretty. Hope you're feeling better hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! LOVE the purple glitter paste on the black background ... so dramatic and so elegant! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card Ingrid!! I hope you feel better soon. I got my tonsils out years ago and my recovery was awful too :( Ice chips and ice cream were my friend for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Ingrid, so striking! hope you're feeling better now
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow stunning card Ingrid the purple is so vibrant a superb make.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is so striking :) Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.