Friday, 24 October 2014

Crafty Catz Challenge: Thank you!

Hello!

I hope you are all well, lovely crafty people!

There's a new challenge at the Crafty Catz challenge blog today and the theme is 'Thank you!' and was chosen by our lovely Anna. How lovely! I knew I wanted to create something artsy and pretty and a little dreamy and hope I have achieved that, but before I show you I'd like to mention our generous sponsors and what you might win if you have a go at the challenge this week.

 




Either a £20 worth of goodies
or a £20 voucher to spend in our online store.
added 31/7/13 They no longer post to the USA

 My card: 

The beautiful purple background was made with the purple Brusho. This is why you get slight shades of blue in there too, I guess. I covered my watercolour card with a mixture of water and violet mica powder, sprinkled the Brusho here and there and misted with water a little more, then covered the whole thing with cling film and let it dry. I cut the panel to my desired size and used my 'Thank you!' stamp by Hero Arts with my white WOW! embossing powder. I wanted to keep the background uncovered so I punched out little white butterflies and decorated them lightly with tiny purple caviar beads. I attached it all to my white base and ta daah! All done!

I hope you like it! I look forward to hearing what you think!

Don't forget to check out my team mate's inspirational work for this week over at the Crafty Catz Blog. You won't be disappointed!


Challenge entered:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Embossing
Pan Pastel UK  - Halloween Colours (purple in my case)
STAMPlorations monthly challenge - Stamps & Embossing

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

Ingrid xxx

26 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Ingrid love the colour's and fabulous design and technique's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so creative Ingrid, this is simply gorgeous....
    Hope your feeling well..have a nice week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another spectacular Brusho background! Loving those purples and pinks and the contrast against the white is simply stunning! Gorgeous my friend! big hugs (hope you're healing well) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brusho background and your butterflies really make it very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a wonderful shade of gorgeous purpleness Inka.what a stunning card,another crafting triumph!

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fab background and the colours, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like it I LOVE it, you definitely got that dreamy feel to the background and the butterflies are beautiful, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! The inky background looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable, love the designed creation and beautiful colours used.
    ...hope you have entered my candy which ends soon...
    aNNie .xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Embossing" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Brusho background and those butterflies are sensational Ingrid, a fantastic card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. An AMAZING card Ingrid!
    Hugs and get well soon wishes from
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card, the background looks great.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous watercoloured background ... and LOVE that large sentiment. So pretty Ingrid. Hope you are feeling a lot better now. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning Ingrid! Love the watercolor background and the butterflies are mesmerizing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is breathtaking, seems so simple, but I know you have put much work into that effect. It reminds me the sky in the early morning on a summer day. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful butterflies and great watercolored background. Love your fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the background, great card!!! I hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an elegant, artsy card. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning effect, love the colours
    kimx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're doing wonders with clingfilm, Ingrid! Love that background. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning Ingrid, such a beautiful background! Thank you so much for joining us over at Pan Pastel UK and good luck. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, so pretty. That background is sensational! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.