Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Featured by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer: Stencil Techniques

Balzer Designs
Hello!

I hope you are having a good week? Mine's been a bit crazy so far, but very good indeed! My Mum arrived on Saturday, Chloe' is back to her energetic cheeky loud self and I have a super-exciting post for you today! Ha!

Firstly, I'd like to welcome my new blog buddies! So great that you joined me here! :) I hope you will enjoy my posts...

I have a slightly different post for you today. It is very special for me and I hope you will find some time to explore what I'm about to show you. I'd like to invite you to visit the Balzer Designs blog today, because what you will find there is my guest blog post! That's right!! It was my dear friend Donna who made me aware of Julie being curious about our favourite stenciling techniques. I left a comment on Julie's post and emailed her about my love for stenciling with oil pastels, stamping over stencils and creating fun backgrounds by removing colour knowing Julie wanted to start guest series about the subject. It was the most wonderful when Julie replied saying she loved the ideas and would like to feature them on her blog! Thank you, Julie! It is very much appreciated! I feel very honoured! xx


Julie Fei-Fan Balzer is an amazing artist, a beautifully creative and imaginative designer and a very sweet lady. If you are a newbie and haven't had the pleasure coming across her fabulous stencils, stamps, designed T-shirts, DVDs, classes and other fabulousities you MUST explore her website. You will be amazed by the variety of arts and crafts and her fabulous inspirational ideas.

Please hop over to Julie's blog to see what I created and find out about my three fun techniques I used to create my art journal page spread. You will find numerous photos there, but here's a sneak peek...


Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave me a comment on my post on Julie's blog or here. I would love you to share your thoughts! I shall look forward to it!

All the best! Big hugs,

Ingrid xxx



15 comments:

  1. I BIG applause Donna.. I am fascinated by this post and by all this clever techniques ...fabulous! Moreover it's a great page !!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - I was confused..did I write Donna?
    You are Ingrid..sorry!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have popped over and looked at the guest post.....Inka you are an amazing lady,a true artist and you thoroughly deserve the recognition. I think I can say,without being biased,that is one of the best tutorials I have seen

    Extra big stencilly hugs

    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, this looks fabulous, better go check it out! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Ingrid...love the image, your gorgeous design and all of the added goodies.
    xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, isn't that wonderful!! I do not have time to read it all, but what I see is so great I have bookmarked the page to look at it more closely when I do have time. Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work, how lovely to be able to do a guest post over there! Glad your little Sweetie is healthy again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad Chloe is back to normal and your Mum is visiting, lovely times.....

    Fabulous post and some great techniques, congratulations on your GD spot very well deserved :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ingrid. Popped over to Balzer Designs and saw your tutorial . . . you are AMAZING. I love art journaling and you have inspired me to play when I get home tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just been over for a look at your great post Ingrid, love your pages! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Left a comment on your post....huge congrats, fab post Ingrid...big hugs! Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous post, Ingrid - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks amazing, must check out. Congrats and glad your daughter is back to normal.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ingrid... can't post on Julie's blog for some reason... but I loved the spread you have created there... it is really nice coloring and design wise very lovely... you are on a roll girl... enjoy the energy from it... congrats also on your top 3 today over at our Creative Corner... hopefully you will see my GDT spotlight there on the 22nd of October... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Ingrid!! Your stenciling is so amazing .. I'm not surprised that Julie jumped at the chance of having you do a guest spot on her blog. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.