Thursday, 16 October 2014

Recovery Mode

Hello!

I'd like to thank you all for leaving sweet comments on my recent spooky creation and regarding my operation. It's so nice to hear from you. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. x

I had an operation on my throat on Monday which went well. I had my tonsils removed, but the surgeon found a cyst next to one of the tonsils and decided to remove it during the procedure. They sent it off for testing to see if it is not cancerous. I will have some news within the next 6 - 8 weeks.... hopefully a good one!

I'm currently in a recovery mode at home. My Mum is here looking after the girls. I am in a lot of pain so have to take some seriously strong painkillers. My throat looks like hell and I find it hard to eat and drink anything and the pain killers make this possible. However these pills make me feel very dizzy and sleepy meaning I haven't been able to create or visit your blogs very much.

Please bear with me for the meantime. Hopefully the antibiotics will help to clear my throat soon and the pain will ease so that I don't have to take the painkillers and get out of the zombie mode. :) I can barely see the screen as I type..

I did a bit of doodling after my operation whilst waiting to be discharged, still very woozy from the anesthetics and morphine given during the op, with a jelly-like hand so please take it with a pinch of salt ;) it was done with my black Muji pen on a plain copy paper. This is for you all just to say thank you for thinking of me...


I also just received a gorgeous card from my dear friend Donna! What a lovely surprise! Thank you, Inky! :) It really cheered me up! :) xxx


Thank you for stopping by! I'll do my best to recover and create something soon! Big hugs,

Ingrid xxx

16 comments:

  1. Glad to know all went well..don't worry the rest of it will pass off well too. Will keep you in my prayers Ingrid. Do take care and my! with all this, you managed tocreate this beauty. THANK YOU...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call this a doodle? I call it an amazing piece of art!! I sure hope everything comes back ok from the tests, I am beaming get will wishes and thoughts of healing through the internet...can you feel them? lol Big hugs and rest lots, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg looking at that doodle it is stunning keep doodling I have spent many pennies on doodles not as good. Oh forgot carried away with the doodle good to see you posting take it easy it us is a nice op for an adult hope you feel more like yourself very soon. Lots of icecream and jelly. Fingers cross for the results. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You call that a doodle!!! Inka your flowers are wonderful,this is a gorgeous piece of art,get it framed! So happy you liked the card,anything for my lovely friend :)

    Extra big healing hugs
    Inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless, completely missed that Ingrid, sorry. Didn't realise you were having op. Get well soon. I was in hospital having tests onTuesday too, now also waiting for results of biopsies. A grim couple days for us both. Mine was under sedation so recovery pretty quick though. Take care. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That doodle is fabulous, you can make a living from that sort of thing alone....lol..clever girl...
    You be very careful recouping, that op is fine when your a child, it's not so easy as an adult....do as your supposed to won't you...and like Sue, we will all cross our fingers for a good, clean bill of health....hugs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon and take it easy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic art here Ingrid . . . nothing shaky about it.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful doodle, glad you have someone helping you with the children, then you can rest up. Keep eating the ice cream it's medicinal ;)
    Sending lots of hugs, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This flowers are just AMAZING Ingrid! I so hope you get well soon and everything is o.k. with the results- I keep my fingers crossed for you ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. A doodle when you are feeling woozy! Wow, even under those conditions you still create a masterpiece! Jelly and ice cream and rice pudding are what my Mum gave to my Brother when he had his tonsils out - every cloud has a silver lining! Take care and get well soon. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a good recovery, take things easy.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the recovery is progressing well - love your woozy doodling:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely doodling....and whilst woozy! wishing you a speedy recovery Ingrid and fingers crossed for you. Hugs and love Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your "doodling" is beautiful Ingrid. You are so artistic ... so talented!! Take care, rest up and get better! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the flowers, they are gorgeous. Love black and white sketches like this. Feel for you with the tonsils, you're far braver than me, I was meant to have mine removed in Jan this year but chickened out, couldn't bear the thought of the recovery - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.