Thursday, 20 November 2014

'Anything Goes' at the Speed Craft - SPONSORED!!!

Hi there!

It's time for a new Speed Craft Challenge today! I do hope that you will take some time to check out not only our new inspirational makes that my teamies worked very hard on for the most adrenalin filled 15 minutes of craft, but also our brand spanking new SPONSOR!!! That's right! We have a wonderful new sponsor for this challenge and some future challenges!

Free Vintage Images

I'm totally in love with our sponsor's images! I got very excited when I discovered The Old Design Vintage Shop. It is filled with wonderful ephemera and vintage images that can be used in a huge variety of projects... I have been using some in collages, image transfers, mixed media art, art journaling... you let your imagination flow! I got even more excited when Julie, the lovely owner of this gorgeous Etsy Shop, has agreed to sponsor our challenges!


Our next challenge is 'Anything Goes, once again!'. I hope that you can join us! You could win...

  3 images of your choice from The Old Design Shop on Etsy! 

Our DT didn't get a chance to play with Julie's lovely images (next time for sure!) as it was all a bit last minute, but I was a slow speed crafter and made my project at the last minute. As a result of that I got to play with the Birds Christmas Postcard image. I used it as a transfer over my Christmas pattern paper. I sponged and glued and stamped... it was a great fun! A bit of gesso in the end... I hope you like it! 







Please click on the badge below to check out my teamies' gorgeous makes, get your thinking hat on, gather your supplies and craft like there's no tomorrow for 15 mins! Check our simple rules before you link up your fab creation! Good luck to you all! I can't wait to see your makes! 


Thank you for stopping by! hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous technique in under 15 minutes Ingrid, that is amazing! Loving how you did an image transfer. Great inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a tag of vintage yumminess Inka,love it,the little birdies are super cute

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, love the vintage feel. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful,lovely colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, have fun with your challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh .. that is an amazing tag Ingrid..I would never be able to manage this in such a short period of time...
    You are an artsyquick-professionist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tag Ingrid, love what you've done in 15 minutes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The image is wonderful Ingrid and your tag is fab-u-lous!! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful tag, the image looks lovely.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A most stunning tag, love the papers you used and that gorgeous image is just a pleasure to view.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Ingrid! Love the vintage bird image and your background is fabulous! The touches of white give your tag a wintery feel, just love that! Well done in 14 minutes! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ingrid, your tag is absolutely stunning! I couldn't do anything this lovely in such a short time frame.. you are amazing. :o) The birdie scene is beautiful and I love the combination of the banner and ticket sentiments. The twine is lovely and the snowy white touches throughout are perfect. I always leave here inspired, for which I am thankful! Beautifully done, my kind friend! (I apologize for the comment delay... I've not been feeling well, so I am now in catch-up mode. I'll be back again later today after some rest!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty !! I love all ur creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.